1-2 page single spaced pages in 12-point font.
Reference: Listed at the top of the paper in APA style.
INTRODUCTION should contain:
* A thorough literature review that establishes the nature of the problem to be addressed in the present study(the literature review is specific to the problem)
*The literature review is current (within 5 years)
A logical sequence from what we know (the literature review) to what we don’t know (the unanswered questions raised by the review and what this study intended to answer)
* the purpose of the present study
*the hypothesis/research questions
*State the overall purpose of the paper
*What new ideas or info were communicated in the paper
*Why was it important to publish these ideas?
METHODS. The methods section has three subsections. It should contain:
* The participants and population they intended to represent
* The number of participants and how they were selected
*A description of the tools/measures used and research design employed
RESULTS: The results should contain a thorough summary of results of all analyses
DISCUSSION: The discussion is where the author “wraps up the research.”
* A simple and easy to understand summary of what was found.