1) In order to plan for change, data collection and analysis need to take place in the research cycle. The analysis process helps a researcher plan for improvements by answering the vital question, “What does the data reveal?” Professionals may gain a deeper understanding of the learning environment when data is analyzed and combined with research investigations.
Expand the graphic organizer created in Topic 2 and added resources in Topic 3 to analyze your collected data and report on the findings of your data collection.
Include the following in the expanded graphic organizer:
- Themes or patterns found in the collected data
- How the information is relevant to the research questions
- Unexpected information revealed by the data, or additional research questions raised by the data
- Actionable steps which may be implied or informed by the data
Support your work with 3-5 scholarly resources.
Action research is intended to result in increased knowledge and insights that lead to actionable steps that improve the professional environment. The final stage of action research involves reflecting on data and planning informed action.
For this assignment, create an informed action plan based on findings from the data collection and analysis process throughout this course. While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using documentation guidelines,
The number of people 2 parent one with ADHD and a parent with Autism 2 elementary level teachers
2)Create a 750-1,000 word proposal describing your action plan, including the following:
- Review of your research proposal and theory of action, including any necessary revisions based on the research
- Stakeholder specific tasks – what will be done and by whom
- Timetable for completing each task and the plan
- Resource allocation – what specific resources are necessary to implement the action
- Outcomes or improvements you anticipate based on your action plan being implemented
- Measures of success for your action plan
- Rationale and data that support your proposed action plan
Support your proposal with 3-5 scholarly resources.