1. Resistance to change is a normal everyday aspect in the workplace. For this discussion, consider your current workplace and discuss what happens to the organizational climate when this resistance occurs. Also address any tactics which you may have used or that you would recommend to reduce negative organization impacts when dealing with change. I recommend watching the video link below for additional ideas in dealing with conflict in the workplace:
2. Think about the last time you utilized a mobile application or attempted to build your own mobile website. What planning process did you go through before you began your project? You may have considered the steps or tasks you needed to perform. You may also have considered the resources and platforms needed for your outcome. For example, which model fits your business domain needs? Do you have time constraints that will make completing the web application/site difficult within a reasonable period of time? You may also have considered the myths that surround developing mobile apps and the difficulties generally associated with mobile app development.
- Why is mobile development difficult? Explain
- How does design & utility make a difference between good vs great websites?
- How is deciding between a mobile application vs a mobile website an important consideration by developers? Explain.