Critical Thinking Assignment: Analyze a Research Paper
Read the following article:Abumadini, M. S. (2019). Mental health research in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia: a review of trend and visibility over four decades. Journal of Family & Community Medicine, 26(3), 163â€“167. https://doi.org/10.4103/jfcm.JFCM_215_18
Watch the following video:Steve Kirk (2020, May 3). The Structure of Scientific Research Papers. [Video]. YouTube. https://youtu.be/BAS9I4tFgV8
Write a paper that addresses each of the following:
- What information is in the abstract?
- What is the purpose of the theoretical background?
- What is the motivation and scope of the study?
- Explain the research methods used.
- What gaps and implications did the researchers identify?
- What do the researchers include in the conclusions?
- How do the researchers indicate they have acted appropriately while conducting the study?
- Explain the research process and its importance to furthering knowledge in the field of healthcare.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be three to four pages in length, not including the title or reference pages.
- Each question or reflection should be answered with at least one paragraph of text discussing your findings.
- Cite the article and video in the text of your answer and list both sources of the reference page.
- Be formatted according to Saudi Electronic University and APA writing guidelines.