Creating and delivering effective presentations for adult learners means providing engaging and relevant instruction for the context. When planning effective professional development sessions, facilitators must consider best practices, andragogical principles, and biases held by themselves and their audience.
In a 500-750 word , discuss effective presentation skills when delivering instruction to adult learners.
Include the following:
- Overview of andragogy, including Malcolm Knowles’ five assumptions of adult learners.
- A rationale for applying andragogical principles when creating and delivering professional development.
- At least 3-5 best practices for creating and delivering effective presentations to adult learners.
- Examples of 2-3 professional, community, or technological resources to support analysis, reflection, and problem solving for adult learners .
- Explanation of how cultural, ethnic, and gender biases of presenter and audience can affect presentation effectiveness and strategies to reduce or eliminate bias.
Support with 2-3 scholarly resources.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide.