- Describe what you have noticed about your empathy-bias as you have explored the various topics included in this course. (e.g., what topics elicited the most empathy-bias, what topics elicited the least?)
- Identify and describe topics not covered in this course that you might encounter in your workplace that you believe might elicit high empathy-bias.
- Identify which ethical guidelines might be at risk if empathy-bias is not managed.
- Explain how management of your empathy-bias could empower you to contribute more effectively to social change.
- Recommend management strategies that would work for you in reducing your empathy-bias, noting specific strategies that might be more effective with certain topics.
Black box testing: In the black-box test function, the login tester is placed in the middle hacker role, with no internal information of the