- Determining the Scope of the Assurance Initiative
- Understanding the Subject Matter and Performing the Assessment Steps
- Communicating and Reporting
IT Assurance Findings and Recommendations
This week, you will complete your final project. You will narrow down your IT audit to a targeted scope. You will use the three-phase model of IT assurance to synthesize your IT audit for your selected case study. This week, to conclude your final project, use the three-phase model of the IT assurance initiative provided in the online lectures and build an IT assurance initiative by performing the following tasks:
- Identify potential IT-related issues based on documented assumptions and your evaluation of your case study in Week 1 through Week 4.
- Scope the IT assurance initiative based on the subset of the organizational system that should be targeted.
- State relevant enablers and suitable assessment criteria to perform the assessment of pertinent domains, processes, and controls.
- Integrate the totality of your work from Week 1 through Week 4 and report the results of your assessment, including your findings and recommendations.
Create your report in approximately 10–15 pages in a Microsoft Word document and save it as W5_A3_LastName_FirstInitial.