For this week’s journal:
Read/watch two of the resources linked near the bottom of this week’s Moodle section (I encourage you to choose two that are from different categories), and answer the following in a Word document uploaded to this assignment:
The Far Right and Far Left Agree on One Thing: Women Don’t Count: Pamela Paul – ProQuest
Intersectional feminism: what it means and why it matters right now | UN Women – Headquarters
- Explain which two resources you reviewed.
- Explain which one you are focusing on and summarize the article/video.
- Tell what you learned from it.
- What do you agree with or disagree with?
- Has this week’s material challenged you? If so, how?
- Optional: Is there anything you want to share that you didn’t feel you could share in the discussion?
Your journal should be in MLA format (headings, 2.0 spacing, etc.) and should be at least 1.5 page in length.