Part 3, Section 1: Writing Sample: The Connection Between Academic and Professional Integrity
Using the Academic and Professional Success Development Template you began in Module 1 and expanded in Module 2, write a 2- to 3-paragraph analysis that includes the following:
· Explanation for the relationship between academic integrity and writing
· Explanation for the relationship between professional practices and scholarly ethics
· Cite at least two resources that support your arguments, being sure to use proper APA formatting.
· Use Grammarly and SafeAssign to improve the product.
· Explain how Grammarly, Safe Assign, and paraphrasing contributes to academic integrity.
Part 3, Section 2: Strategies for Maintaining Integrity of Work
Expand on your thoughts from Section 1 by:
· identifying and describing strategies you intend to pursue to maintain integrity and ethics of your: (1) academic work as a student of the MSN program and (2) professional work as a nurse throughout your career. Include a review of resources and approaches you propose to use as a student and a professional.
Ethical & Legal Aspects in Nursing WK 14
Please answer the following Discussion Question. Please be certain to answer the four questions on this week DQ and to provide a well-developed and complete answer to receive credit.
Case Study, Chapter 23, Professional Identity and Image
Nursing care is frequently perceived by the public as simple and unskilled. Many male nurses live in fear of how their caring actions might be interpreted. Many nurses hold that stereotypes about the profession are true, just as the general public does. Public identity and image has been a struggle for nurses for a long time. The greater public clearly does not understand what professional nursing is all about, and the nursing profession has done a poor job of correcting long-standing, historically inaccurate stereotypes.
1. What are the common nursing stereotypes?
2. What was the role of the Center for Nursing Advocacy? Discuss the role of Truth about Nursing in addressing inaccurate or negative portrayals of nursing in the media and the process they use to raise public and professional awareness of the issues surrounding nursing public image?
3. What are some of the ways of changing nursing’s image in the public eye?
4. One of the most important strategies needed to change nursing’s image is to change the image of nursing in the mind of the image makers. What are some of the key ways for nurses to interact with the media?
IN TEXT CITATIONS WITH 3 REFERENCES NO LESS THAN 5 YEARS