1) Big Fizz Co., a manufacturer of cola-flavored drinks, wants to add packaged fruit juices to its existing product line. Big Fizz must make some decisions regarding packaging and branding the fruit juices. These decisions would fall under which variable of the marketing mix?..
2) Hewlett-Packard sells personal computers through specialty computer stores, electronics superstores, and its own Internet site. What is the marketing mix variable that is being considered here?
3) Marketing strategy planners should recognize that:
4) Target marketing, in contrast to mass marketing,
5) The process of naming broad product-markets and then dividing them in order to select target markets and develop suitable
6) ______________ is the process of naming broad product-markets and then segmenting these broad product-markets in order to select target markets and develop suitable marketing mixes.
7) Marketing research which seeks structured responses that can be summarized is called
8) One of the major disadvantages of the focus group interview approach is that
9) When focus group interviews are used in marketing,
10) Focus groups
You are expected to comment on this discussion topic based on your learnings from textbook, PowerPoint slides, and other resources such as articles from google scholar or library. Your comment have to be minimum 150 words. You also must make a comment on at least one other students’ to get the full points for this discussion. Your comment on the other student’s post should be constructive and critical and more than just agreeing with them. Be sure to include strengths as well as recommendations for improvement.
The due date for this discussion activity is October 14th.
Find any marketing stimulus (e.g., advertisement, billboard, Internet “banner”) that you feel has not been getting as much attention as it could and
1. Describe the stimulus;
2. Provide suggestions, based on factors that determine the amount of attention that a stimulus will tend to receive, as to what the marketer might realistically do to increase the amount of attention given. Be sure to consider and discuss the cost and feasibility of such changes (e.g., changing a newspaper advertisement from black and white to color will increase cost dramatically.