- Refer to “Eli Lilly: Recreating Drug Discovery for the 21st Century.”
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
- Refer to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association for specific guidelines related to doctoral level writing. The Manual contains essential information on manuscript structure and content, clear and concise writing, and academic grammar and usage.
- This assignment requires that at least three scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included. Support for decisions should include appropriate current (within the last three years) or foundational, peer reviewed, and professional research.
- You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Class Resources if you need assistance.
Review the information in the case study.
Write a paper (1,500-1,750 words) in which you address the data-driven marketing as found in the case. Include the following in your paper:
- An assessment of the internal and external data provided in the case. Is this enough to make a reasoned marketing decision? What else, if anything, is needed to make a more accurate marketing decision?
- A discussion of what organizational culture adjustments are necessary for data-driven marketing to be successful in this case.
- A summary cost-benefit analysis. Is the return worth the marketing effort?