(2) Review Marketing Information on Consumer Buying Behavior (readings attached)
(3) Conduct an analysis of the consumers in our main markets. Your analysis should consider both current and potential product users and should address the following questions:
1. What needs are being met by the product purchase? What are the benefits to the consumers? Make sure that you differentiate between features and benefits; go beyond manifest motives and consider latent motives.
2. Who is involved in the purchase process? Who are the influencers? Who are the buyers?
Who are the end users?
3. Where are the products sold, and what are the distribution channels?
4. How often are the products purchased? Is there seasonality to sales?
Deliverable: Produce a six-page preliminary consumer buying behavior report (template attached)(excluding cover page, reference list, tables, graphs, and exhibits) explaining your findings on consumer needs, wants, and preferences in these markets. Make sure that your report is specific to consumers of ACME’s potential product and not to consumers in general.
Support your work with the course readings, scholarly sources, and reliable nonscholarly sources, such as Reuters, Bloomberg, Yahoo! Finance, Barrons.com, Morningstar.com, Money, Forbes, Fortune, the Financial Times, the Wall Street Journal, and the Harvard Business Review, as well as the UMUC Library databases, such as Hoover’s and ABI/INFORM. All sources need to be cited using APA formatting, both within the text and in the reference list. The report should be organized using headings and subheadings to improve its readability.