- What was your one corporate generic strategy as reviewed from our text for the week? Break this down by your target market and your competitive advantage. Why? Did your overall strategy change since week 1? Why?
- What was your strategic action plan going into the rounds detailed in Blackboard including the reasons for the moves and how it relates to your overall strategy? What are your objective and measurable goals for the moves? Did you have to make operationally reactive moves not related to your strategy? Why?
- What was the objective, fact-based results compared to your intended moves and the reasons of these moves generally? How did your moves advance your one Generic Strategy? Be specific. Did you get the objective results you expected? Why/why not? Share any objective measures from the simulation program that are pertinent to the strategic implementation results and note any purely operational moves. How did your competition and the external environment impact your moves? What is your analysis of this data results compared to your intended results?
- What do you think the next set of objective and measurable moves you will have to consider, and what will you suggest to your partners regarding next week’s moves?
- What have you learned and how does this relate to other lessons in this course and to your career?