Strategic Service Vision report (Individual)
Many organisations face choices regarding the types of services they wish to offer and to whom, and the operational procedures they employ. Strategic Frameworks are sometimes used to assist in these decisions. Using your company’s strategic service vision as a template and relevant strategic service management frameworks, provide an overview of your organisation, its ‘target market segments’ and its service concept’. In addition to the above, the following questions should be addressed:
• Outline your core and peripheral services that make up the bundle of services you will offer to your customers.
• Provide a description of the proposed servicescape.
• The service sector is now a key generator of economic prosperity in many countries. However, changes in the context in which businesses operate are having an impact on their ability to provide this economic wealth. Using online articles and news articles published in the past three years, identify three current issues that would impact on your specific organisation. You will need to include evidence of these in your bibliography.
• Using a range of sources of information, including both media articles and academic literature as supporting evidence, identify and evaluate four factors that you think will impact on your business in the future
Executive summary (This does not count towards the word count of the report).
Section one – Introduction
Section two – Organization Overview (Core and Peripheral Services and relevant Servicespace – both physical and digital)
This activity must meet the following formatting requirements:
• Font size 12
• 1500 words
• Harvard Referencing System