Topic- Exploring the Impact of COVID-19 Virtual Learning on School-Aged Children
Each student will be expected to submit a research study. It will be developed throughout the semester and will have three parts in total: the topic and the conceptualization; the literature review; and methods sections.
The Methodology section consists of a detailed plan (this is only a hypothetical plan for the research study) that will be followed in executing research. This section will include the following items:
· The research question
o Research and null
· State independent and dependent variables
· Conceptual definitions of independent and dependent variables
· Operational definitions of independent and dependent variables
· Research design
· Description of hypothetical sampling population
· Description of sampling strategy
· Data collection procedures
· Plan for analyzing data
The Final Research Study. It should be written in APA format – this includes the text of the proposal, as well as the references section.