Week 3 ProjectAssignment Due August 2 at 11:59 PM
Designing Health Communication Campaigns Based on Behavior Change
Using the John’s Hopkins University’s Smart Jeewan program operating out of Nepal, use the components of the BEHAVE model to analyze the overall program. Remember that the framework should complete the statement that is mentioned in the corresponding lecture.
Based on your research, create a 2- to 3-page report in a Microsoft Word document including answers to the following:
- Describe the target population
- Describe the specific behavior to focus on in the health communication campaign
- Discuss the values to be targeted as part of the intervention for the campaign
- Discuss the factors that impact the health concern to be impacted by the intervention
- Discuss the intervention of the health communication campaign
Be sure to support your points for each of the components in parenthesis, with data from the program and outside research.
- Name your document SU_PHE4030_W3_A2_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
- Submit your document to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.
- Support your responses with examples.
- Cite any sources in APA for